I'm not just taking ponies anymore! You can commission humans, anthros, whatever you can think of! However, most of my examples are still ponies right now, lol. Please take time to consider what you want before sending me a note!Current Commissions
Types of Commissions I take
*MLP OCs: [link]
*MLP fanart: [link]
*General Fanart: [link]
*Etc: If you want something else made send me a note and I might be able to do it! If you can think it I can draw it!
PRICES & PAYMENT
*Digital Lineart = $1-2 (with or without shading)[link] [link]
*Icons = $2
*Chibis = $2-3 (per character based on complexity)
*Profile/Headshot = $5
*Full body with simple background = $5
*Full body with complex background = $10
*OC Reference Sheet = $10
*Painting = $15
(Full body with complex background and shading)
*Couples/Groups = $5 for each character and complexity of background
NOTE: Prices are subject to change depending on demand of commissions. They are low right now, but can change at any moment.Instructions on paying: I only accept payment through Paypal! NO dA points will be accepted. If you wish to do an art trade I can do that but it will have to wait until commissions are taken care of first
1. NO R34 - I will not draw R34! I don't mind drawing SFW (safe for work) coupling or female/female male/male shipping or suggestive posing, but I will not draw R34 sorry. That's just my choice, please respect it.
2. NO BADGERING - Please don't constantly ask me how the commission is coming along. Other than doing commissions I DO have a life, a job, friends, family, etc.
3. I have the right to turn down a commission. If I say no, it means no. Do not try to convince me to take your commission. If you send me more than one note I will report you for spam.
(FOR MLP OCs)
4. Race (Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth Pony, Dragon, Zebra, etc.)
5. Colors/References (Pony Maker pictures are fine!)
6. Background: one color, gradient, in the forest, etc.IF you have any problems with providing the information above or cannot decide on any I CAN and am willing to help you develop your OC. I have helped many people develop their OCs from scratch.
(FOR OCs and fanart in general)
4. Brief description of character: no more than two paragraphs describing the character's personality traits, background story, occupation, etc. Basically anything you think is important
5. Background: one color, gradient, at a pub, etc.
My one guarantee is that when I take your commission I will make it worth your while and I will make it as fast as possible! You will never be disappointed with my results!